Rear Breeds Global Services Limited offers comprehensive, value-added services to create an environment that minimizes risk and maximizes returns for our customers – allowing projects to be delivered on time and on budget, with no surprises.
“Safety First” for all employees is embedded in our company culture from top to bottom and our Employee Management Relation (EMR) is among the best in the industry. Additionally, as a result of our efforts to produce only the “best projects,” we have earned a prestigious name in the industry in Nigeria.
Safe working conditions are a very high priority to us not only for our employees but also for our customers/clients.
This not only enables us to deliver a dynamic and professional service to our customers but also gives the client the assurance that their interest is served by members and staff personally to complete projects on time and to the required quality standards.
• To deliver our clients the standards of qualify specified in the contract within budget.
• To ensure that all our employees are trained in quality assurance and that this training is on-going at all levels.
• To meet all legal requirements. We also promote strict adherence to quality health and safety standards.
• To provide the resources necessary to achieve the required level of quality.
• To ensure that quality control mechanisms are being sufficiently and effectively applied at all times.
• To provide documentary evidence of all quality control measures.
• To ensure that all consultants, suppliers, sub-contractors and others who are involved in our projects meet the required quality standards.
• We promote strict adherence to qualify, health and safety standards and we adhere to labour equality and encourage harmonious personnel relationships in order to promote teamwork among staff.
• We endeavor at all time to provide a comprehensive service to our clients
• We strive to complete projects and within budget
• To continually review, improve and implement quality control and best practice procedures.
• To seek feedback from our clients and consultants as to the level of quality delivery